1) Listen to audio “Empowered Conversations”
Handout to Download
Journal answers to questions brought up in the audio and any other insights/observations that you experience.
2) Have at least one empowered conversation
Information is just information until you try it out. Knowledge comes from experience.
Have an empowered conversation this week – I am certain there is some area of your life where one is warranted!
3) Listen to a meditation
Utilize your journal to continue to process and work through the insights and observations that you have.
- Identify the belief without judgement
- How does this belief affect your life right now?
- Reframe! What alternative to this belief is true that would be more beneficial in your life moving forward?
- Set an intention for the new belief!
4) Continue with your Weekly Accountability tracking sheet
Are your daily action steps creating results? Reassess and adapt as needed.
5) Practice the EPIC Process
This is a key tool for connecting with your children.
The MORE you practice the more natural it will feel. Eventually you will stop thinking through the process and just DO it!